The case will support most mini-ITX mainboards, though height within the case is limited and socketed boards will most likely require a low profile heatsink/cooler. All embedded mini-ITX boards will fit into this chassis without any known problems.
Above the Hot-Swap bays is a 5.25" drive bay for a full size optical drive. The design of the front panel incorporates a sprung flap to hide the drive when closed. We think this chassis would make an ideal media ripper/server.
- Dimension: (D)317 x (W)200 x (H)205mm
- Drive Bays: 5.25" x 1 (Exposed) / 3.5" x 2 (Hot Swap) / 3.5" x 1 or 2.5" x 1(Hidden)
- Front I/O: USB 2.0 x 2 & HD Audio & MIC x 1
- System Fan: 8cm Fan and 5cm FAN x 2
- Power Supply: SFX 220W (PPFC)